To pay with a credit card, you will need the following information:

  • Property Duplicate Number (this can be found at the top of your tax bill or on our Public Access Tax Information site).
  • Amount you wish to pay.
  • Credit card information. Cards accepted include Visa, American Express, Discover, and Master Card.
  • You may need the Treasurer's Pay Location Code (PLC) which is 6574.

There is a fee of 3.5% charged by GovPay for accepting credit card payments with a minmum charge of $3.50.

To continue paying with a Credit Card, Click Here.