Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2014. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Commissioners’ Legislative Session
10:00 A.M., Friday, September 19, 2014
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Approval of the minutes of September 12, 2014.
- Public hearing on Lease Purchase Agreement for the purposes of the expansion and remodeling of the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum.
- Sign Request – Requested by LaCabreah Neighborhood Association
- Curricle Run at Pennet Run – post Stop – this will complete an All-Way Stop
- Warranty Deed – Bass Rd/Flaugh Rd – Shakespeare Blvd to Clifty Parkway, Project # 1200313
- Parcel 15 – Straley
- Parcel 20 – My Father’s House
- Quit Claim Deed – Gump Rd – SR 3 to Coldwater Rd, Project # 03-296
- Parcel 66 – Huntertown United Methodist Church
- Consider approval of appointments to the Emergency Management Advisory Council.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of September 19, 2014.
- Comments from the Public.
- Motion to Adjourn.