Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2016. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
9:00 A.M., Monday, December 5, 2016
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Presentation of Civil Service Award: Andy Goodwin
- Consider approval of the minutes of November 21, 2016.
- Consider approval of Memorandum of Understanding between the Board of Commissioners and the Fort Wayne-Allen County Department of Health in providing heavy equipment and product moving services through the Allen County Highway Department.
- Consider approval for Matching Grant Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Indiana Department of Transportation for Community Crossing Matching Grant for funding.
- Consider approval of Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Butler, Fairman & Seufert, Inc for bridge assessment for replacement of Edsall Avenue Bridge # 551, over Norfolk Southern Railway, Project # 0100416. In the amount of $103,370.00.
- Consider approval of Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and A & Z Engineering, LLC for engineering assessments and recommendations for intersection of Washington Center/Flaugh and realignment of Cook Road west of U.S. 33. In the amount of $58,110.00.
- Consider approval of Sign Requests for the following subdivisions:
- Quail Creek – All Stop signs
- Gateway Trail at Mendocino Cove
- Whistle Hill Place at Breckenridge Pass
- McKibbon Way at Breckenridge Pass
- Talon's Reach – Stop Sign
- McKibbon Way at Talons Reach Blvd
- Shearwater – Stop sign
- Gannet Court at Shearwater Run
- Cloverfield – Stop sign
- Bluebell Lane at Meadowsweet Court
- Bluebell Lane at Cloverfield Court
- Consider approval of claims submitted for payment.
- Consider approval of proclamation for Indiana Statehood and Bicentennial Day
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of November 21, 2016.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.