Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2015. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10:00 a.m., Friday, June 26, 2015
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Approval of the minutes of June 19, 2015.
- Approval of Equipment Lease Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and BI incorporated for monitoring equipment on behalf of Community Corrections.
- Approval of Extended Warranty and Support Services Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and BI Incorporated for monitoring equipment on behalf of Community Corrections. Cost - $70,950.14
- Approval of addition to the Allen County Code Title 12 (Financial) – Article 207 (Problem Solving Courts Grant Fund).
- Approval of Engagement Letter between the Board of Commissioners and Nyhart for health insurance plan calculations. Cost - $13,000.
- Approval of addition to the Allen County Code Title 12 (Financial) – Article 208 (Woodburn US 24 TIF Fund).
- Approval of addition to the Allen County Code Title 12 (Financial) – Article 209 (Woodburn Industrial TIF Fund).
- Approval for Change Order # 12 and FINAL for Union Chapel Rd and Diebold Rd Intersection (Roundabout), Project # 1300211. Cost - $18,764.25 (Increase)
- Approval of Appointment to the Allen County Alcohol Beverage Commission.
- Approval of claims submitted for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of June 26, 2015.
- Comments from the Public.
- Motion to Adjourn.