Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2018. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10:00 a.m., Friday, June 22, 2018
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Consider approval of the minutes of June 15, 2018.
- Consider approval of Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Beam, Longest & Neff, L.L.C. for Griffin Rd over Natural Drain, Project # 1800218; in the amount of $69,320.00.
- Consider approval of Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Beam. Longest & Neff, L.L.C. for Pavement Marking Log for all of Allen County; in the amount of $165,700.00.
- Consider approval of Change Order # 1 and Final for Bid Ref # 07-17 for 2017 HMA Resurfacing Package # 1; in the amount of $5,320.72 (decrease).
- Consider approval of Project Acceptance for Bid Ref # 07-17 for 2017 HMA Resurfacing Package # 1 for the Final Contract Amount $501,411.28.
- Consider approval of Change Order # 1 and Final for Bid Ref # 14-17 for 2017 HMA Package # 3; in the amount of $24,104.38 (decrease).
- Consider approval of Project Acceptance for Bid Ref # 14-17 for 2017 HMA Package # 3 for the Final Contract Amount $292,856.62.
- Consider approval of Sign Requests for Bristoe subdivision for “Stop” signs at the following locations: a. Bristoe Lane at East Walnut Run b. Bristoe Lane at Covington Road
- Consider approval of Warranty Deed for Ellison Rd Bridge # 228, Project 04-070. a. Parcel 3 – JRM Realty, LLC
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership for economic development services.
- Consider approval of claims submitted for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of June 22, 2018.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.
Allen County does not discriminate because of disability in the admission to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. The Human Resources Director has been designated to coordinate compliance with nondiscrimination requirements contained in Section 35.107 of the Department of Justice regulations. Information concerning the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the rights provided therein, and Allen County's ADA policy is available from the ADA Coordinator. Suggestions on how the County can better meet the needs of persons with disabilities may be submitted to the ADA coordinator at: Human Resources Department, 200 East Berry Street, Suite 380, Fort Wayne, IN 46802, or by phone at (260) 449-7217.