Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2015. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10:00 a.m., Friday, August 28, 2015
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Approval of the minutes of August 14, 2015.
- Approval of Service Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Stanley Convergent Security Solutions for security software/hardware upgrades.
- Approval for Change Order # 2 for Bid Ref # 04-15 for Bridge Replacement and Intersection Improvement project for Auburn Rd over Becketts Run and the Intersection of Auburn Rd and Wallen Rd, Project # 00-343. Cost - $44,719.14 (Increase)
- Approval of Interlocal Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Huntington County for Right-of-Way Clearing for Lafayette Center Rd/CR 900 N, Project # 0007315.
- Approval of Construction Contract Award for HMA Resurface of Coverdale Rd from Pleasant Center Rd to Indianapolis Rd, Project # 0700714, Bid Ref # 15-15, to E & B Paving, Inc., in the amount of $154,560.00.
- Approval of Construction Contract Award of HMA Resurface of Cuba Rd from Grabill Rd to Campbell Rd, Project # 0701215 and Page Rd from Witmer Rd to Grabill Rd, Project # 0701315, Bid Ref # 16-15, to E & B paving, Inc., in the amount of $423,712.50.
- Approval of License Renewal and Amendment Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and White's Residential and Family Services, Inc.
- Approval of memorandum of understanding between the Board of Commissioners and Stillwater Retreat for a Community Corrections work crew.
- Appointment to the Three Rivers Ambulance Authority Board of Directors.
- Approval of claims submitted for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of August 28, 2015.
- Comments from the Public.
- Motion to Adjourn.