Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2014. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Commissioners’ Legislative Session
10:00 A.M., Friday, October 24, 2014
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Approval of the minutes of October 10, 2014.
- Amendment to Allen County Code Title 12 (Financial) – Article 43 (Financial Charges for Access to Recorder’s Records).
- Independent Contractor Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Aric Gerke for mental health assessments on behalf of Community Corrections.
- Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Corrisoft, LLF for lease of offender supervision products on behalf of Community Corrections.
- Approval of Trustee for Memorial Coliseum Expo Expansion Project.
- Change Order # 1 and Final for Bid Ref # 09-12 for 2014 Furnish and Install Traffic Pavement Markings, Project # 0002714. Cost - $27,560.80 (Increase)
- Project Acceptance Form for Bid Ref # 09-12 for 2014 Furnish and Install Traffic Pavement Markings, Project # 0002714. Final Contract Amount - $185,506.98
- Amendment to certification of financial responsibility.
- Ratification of approval of plats
- Chapman’s Bridge, Section IV
- Deer Hollow, Section II
- Stratford Forest, Section VI
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of October 24, 2014.
- Comments from the Public.
- Motion to Adjourn.