Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2016. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10 A.M., Friday, July 29, 2016
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Consider approval of the minutes of July 22, 2016.
- Consider approval of Change Order No. 1 on Memorial Coliseum Cooling Tower Replacement project with Current Mechanical in the amount of $5,360.00 (decrease).
- Consider approval of Change Order No. 2 on Memorial Coliseum Expo Hall South Addition project with Weigand Construction Company in the amount of $34,926.23 (decrease).
- Consider approval of 2015 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program – Salary Grants Subrecipient Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Indiana Department of Homeland Security.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and GFC, LLC for the annual maintenance fee for Charts accounting software used in the Highway Department. Cost - $1,500.00
- Consider approval of dedication of right of way from Keller Development for right of way along Woodburn Rd.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and City of New Haven for cost-sharing of HMA resurfacing of Minnich Road.
- Consider approval of 2017 Holiday Schedule.
- Consider approval of claims submitted for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of July 29, 2016.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.