Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2015. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Commissioners’ Legislative Session
10:00 A.M., Friday, February 27, 2015
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Approval of the minutes of February 20, 2015.
- Approval of Professional Services Contract between the Board of Commissioners and the Indiana Office of Technology for orthophotography buy ups.
- Approval of addition to the Allen County Code Title 6 (Building Department) – Article 8 (Allen County Property Maintenance/Minimum Housing Code.
- Approval of amendment to Allen County Code Title 6 (Building Department) – Article 6 (Minimum Housing Code).
- Approval of sign requests - to remove originally requested "Speed Limit 30 MPH " signs in Bridgewater Subdivision
- Ridge Crest Crossing at Lot 265 between Calais Rd and Summit Reserve Dr
- Sandstone Drive at Lot 403 between White Coral Ct and Cypress Springs Dr
- Calais at Lot 237 between Pendleton Mills Ct and Raynham Rd
- Approval for Supplemental Agreement # 1 for additional Preliminary Engineering Services between the Board of Commissions and Engineering Resources, Inc. for Tecumseh Street Bridge # 537 over Maumee River, Project # 0302814. Cost - $9,440 (increase).
- Approval of Promissory Note for Rainy Day Fund loan on behalf of the Allen County Highway Department.
- Approval of amendments to Allen County Code Title 12 (Financial) repealing Articles 140, 145, 146, 147, 166, 180 and 182 as inactive funds on request of the Auditor's Office.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of February 27, 2015.
- Comments from the Public.
- Motion to Adjourn.