Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2018. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10:00 a.m., Friday, August 10, 2018
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Consider approval of the minutes of July 27, 2018.
- Consider approval of amendment to 457 and 457/401 Deferred Compensation Plans to allow partial distributions for participants upon severance of employment.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and KNOWiNK for electronic poll books on behalf of the Allen County Election Board.
- Consideration of Rezoning Petition #REZ-2018-0032 to rezone 5.1 acres located 550 feet southeast of the 7700 block of West Jefferson Boulevard from C1/Professional Office and Personal Services to C2/Limited Commercial for a new hotel.
- Consider approval of Rezoning Petition #REZ-2018-0034 to rezone 2 acres at the southeast corner of the intersection of West Shoaff Road and Lima Road from A1/Agricultural to C1/Professional Office and Personal Services for renovation of existing structure into funeral home.
- Consider approval of Supplemental Agreement # 1 between the Board of Commissioners and Clark Dietz, Inc. for 2 bridge to be added to the 2018-2021 NBIS Bridge Inspections & Inventory Program, Project # 0009217; in the amount of $5,108.14 (increase).
- Consider approval of Warranty Deed, dedication of Crescent Ridge Drive to the Board of Commissioners from Bridgewater Retail Center, LLC.
- Consider approval of Warranty Deed for dedication of right of way on Flaugh Rd from Sweetwater Holdings, LLC.
- Consider approval of Warranty Deeds for Bass Rd, Phase 2A from Thomas Rd to Hillegas Rd, Project # 1200117 for the following: a. Parcel 11 – Burns Farms, Inc. b. Parcel 12 – Morsches c. Parcel 14 – Walnut Acres, LLC
- Consider approval of Contract between the Board of Commissioners and Indiana Department of Transportation for Bass Rd –Phase 3, from Scott Rd to Hadley Rd, Project # 04-263 for right-of-way acquisition.
- Consider approval of subgrant recipient agreement between the Board of Commissioners and City of Fort Wayne for the U.S. Department of Justice for FY2018 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant on behalf of the Sheriff’s Department.
- Consider approval of 2019 Holiday Schedule.
- Plat for Approval: Wood Creek Reserve, Section 1 and The Coves of Wood Creek Reserve
- Consider approval of claims submitted for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of August 10, 2018.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.
Allen County does not discriminate because of disability in the admission to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. The Human Resources Director has been designated to coordinate compliance with nondiscrimination requirements contained in Section 35.107 of the Department of Justice regulations. Information concerning the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the rights provided therein, and Allen County's ADA policy is available from the ADA Coordinator. Suggestions on how the County can better meet the needs of persons with disabilities may be submitted to the ADA coordinator at: Human Resources Department, 200 East Berry Street, Suite 380, Fort Wayne, IN 46802, or by phone at (260) 449-7217.