Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2019. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners’ Legislative Session
10:00 AM Friday, April 19, 2019
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Consider approval of the minutes of April 12, 2019.
- Consider approval of amendments to the Allen County Code Title 3 (Zoning Ordinance) to address changes to landscape standards.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Reusser Design for website design and maintenance on behalf of Allen County Department of Environmental Management.
- Consider approval of extension of agreement between the Board of Commisi9oners and Three Rivers Barricade & Equipment Company, Inc. for Bid Ref # 09-12 to furnish and install traffic pavement markings on various roads throughout Allen County, Indiana for 2019, Project # 0002719; in the amount of $263,992.84.
- Consider approval of Sign Request for “Stop” sign in Morgan Creek subdivision: a. Lava Falls Crossing at Stone Canyon Passage b. Painted Desert Run at Stone Canyon Passage
- Consider approval of Sign Request for “No Parking” on Butler Rd from End of Cul-de-sac to 650’ East of Cul-de-sac.
- Update from the City-County Joint Disability Advisory Council.
- Consider approval of claims for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of April 19, 2019.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.
Allen County does not discriminate because of disability in the admission to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. The Human Resources Director has been designated to coordinate compliance with nondiscrimination requirements contained in Section 35.107 of the Department of Justice regulations. Information concerning the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the rights provided therein, and Allen County’s ADA policy is available from the ADA Coordinator. Suggestions on how the County can better meet the needs of persons with disabilities may be submitted to the ADA coordinator at: Human Resources Department, 200 East Berry Street, Suite 380, Fort Wayne, IN 46802, or by phone at (260) 449-7217.