Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2014. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Commissioners’ Legislative Session
10:00 A.M., Friday, August 1, 2014
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Approval of the minutes of July 25th, 2014.
- Approval of contract extension with National Serv-All for waste hauling services.
- Approval of Interlocal Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Indiana Department of Transportation for Bass Rd Bridge over I-69.
- Approval of Change Order # 13 for Union Chapel Rd and Auburn Rd Intersection Improvements, Project # 1300311. Cost $0.00
- Approval of Warranty Deed – Gump Rd from SR 3 to Coldwater Rd, Project # 03-296
- Parcel 43 – Russell
- Approval of Warranty Deed – Bass/Flaugh from Shakespeare Blvd to Clifty Parkway, Project # 1200313
- Parcel 23 – Hickory Pointe Community Association, Inc
- Parcel 8 – Stuller
- Approval of Sign Requests - Post “Stop” signs
- Deer Hollow Rd at Tonkel Rd – Subdivision: Deer Hollow
- Gondola Parkway at Carroll Rd – Subdivision: Tuscany
- Approval of appointment to an IPFW Common Construction Wage Committee.
- Approval of Addition to the Allen County Code Title 12 (Financial) – Article 196 (Tangible Incentives Program Grant Fund).
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of August 1st, 2014.
- Comments from the Public.
- Motion to Adjourn.