Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2016. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10 A.M., Friday, August 26, 2016
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Presentation of Civil Service Award – Russell Wilson and Thomas Braun.
- Consider approval of the minutes of August 19, 2016.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Engineering Resources for design services at the Service Center.
- Consider approval of the lowest bidder for Bid Ref # 22-16, Grove Street Bridge # 548, over Spy Run Creek for bridge rehabilitation, project # 0100115. R.L. McCoy - $472,219.88
- Consider Approval of Warranty Deeds for Tillman/Minnich, Project # 1200113
- Parcel 4 – Renninger
- Parcel 6 - Hare
- Consider approval of Project Coordination Contract between the Board of Commissioners and General Motors for construction of a public access road extension to the northeast General Motors employee parking lot.
- Consider approval of John Deere Rental Agreement for mowing tractor at our North Maintenance Facility.
- Consider approval of amendment to Allen County Code Title 8 (Public Safety) – Article 1 (Snowmobiles).
- Consider approval of amendment no. 2 to commercial lease between the Board of Commissioners and Superior Court.
- Consider approval of claims submitted for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of August 26, 2016.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.