Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2014. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Commissioners’ Legislative Session
10:00 A.M., Friday, October 31, 2014
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Approval of the minutes of October 24, 2014.
- Addition to the Allen County Code Title 10 (Department of Health) – Article 12 (Public Health Hazards).
- Approval of Amendment No. 3 to the Board of Commissioners Active Employee Benefit Plan summary plan description and plan document.
- Approval of contract between the Board of Commissioners and MSKTD for plan review documents for One West Superior. Cost - $3,400.
- Approval of Vacation Petition VROW-2014-0085 to vacate 2.63 acres of Indianapolis Road right-of-way on the grounds of Fort Wayne International Airport.
- Approval of Rezoning Petition REZ-2014-0090 to rezone 5.89 acres at the southeast corner of the intersection of North Thomas Road and Bass road from R1/Single Family Residential to A1/Agricultural to permit the existing agricultural uses on the property.
- Award of bid for South Maintenance Building Roof Replacement project to Briner. Cost - $51,908.
- Change Order # 6 for Flutter Rd from St Joe Rd to Schwartz Rd, Project # 05-276. Cost - $682,655.04 (Increase)
- Change Order # 1 and Final for Bid Ref # 10-14 for HMA Resurface for Union Chapel Rd from Diebold Rd to Tonkel Rd, Project # 0700614. Cost - $7,927.40 (Increase)
- Project Acceptance Form for Bid Ref # 10-14 for HMA Resurface for Union Chapel Rd from Diebold Rd to Tonkel Rd, Project # 0700614. Final Contract Amount - $220,065.84.
- Change Order # 3 and # 4 for Coverdale Rd from Indianapolis Rd to Airport Expressway, Project # 03-294.
- Change Order # 3 - $11,451.00 (Increase)
- Change Order # 4 - $31,680.00 (Increase)
- Bid Awards for Bid Ref # 15-14 for Aggregate for the year 2015 for use by the Allen County Highway Department for the following:
- Jerry W. Bailey Trucking, Inc.
- CBK Enterprises
- Hansen Aggregate – 2 locations – Dawkins & Ardmore
- Irving Materials – 2 locations – Bluffton & Huntington
- Irving Sand & Gravel Co., Inc.
- Klink Trucking, Inc.
- Stafford Gravel, Inc.
- Stone Street Quarries, Inc. – 2 locations Poe & Haynes
- Bid Awards for Bid Ref # 16-14 for Bituminous Patching Materials for the year 2015 for use by the Allen County Highway Department for the following:
- API Construction Company
- Brooks Construction Co., Inc.
- E & B Paving, Inc.
- Niblock Excavating, Inc.
- Wayne Asphalt & Construction Co., Inc.
- Bid Award for Bid Ref # 21-14 for Liquid Calcium Magnesium Chloride for the year 2015 for use by the Allen County Highway Department to Great Lakes Chloride, Inc.
- Sign Request – requested by Vera Bradley a. Zubrick Rd at Stonebridge Rd – this would complete an all way Stop
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of October 31, 2014.
- Comments from the Public.
- Motion to Adjourn.