Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2018. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10:00 a.m., Friday, December 14, 2018
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Consider approval of the minutes of December 7, 2018.
- Presentation of StormReady Community Designation.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Purdue University for financial support for Allen County Purdue Cooperative Extension Service.
- Consider approval of Master Licensing Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Accela, Inc for on-premise use of Accela software on behalf of the Department of Information Technology.
- Consideration of Rezoning Petition #REZ-2018-0049 to rezone 36.9 acres located on the north side of the 4700 to 5000 blocks of Carroll Road and on the east side of 11900 to 12300 blocks of Hand Road from AR/Low Intensity Residential to R1/Single Family Residential for a 91-lot residential subdivision.
- Consideration of Rezoning Petition #REZ-2018-0051 to rezone 5.5 acres on the south side of the 1300 block of West Shoaff Road from AR/Low Intensity Residential to R1/Single Family Residential to add 16 lots to the Communities of Willow Ridge.
- Consideration of Rezoning Petition #REZ-2018-0053 to rezone 2.3 acres on the east side of the 5800 to 5900 blocks of Wayne Trace and on the south side of the 4600 block of East Paulding Road from C2/Limited Commercial to R1/Single Family Residential to permit construction of a single-family dwelling.
- Consider approval of Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Norfolk Southern Railroad for preliminary engineering services for Ellison Rd Bridge # 228 over McCulloch Ditch, Project # 04-070; in the amount of $17,635.00.
- Consider approval of Encroachment Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Palmira Development, LLC for subdivision sign on Ventanas Drive in Palmira Lakes Villas.
- Consider approval of amendment to Allen County Code Title 10 (Department of Health) – Article 1 (Miscellaneous Fees).
- Consider approval of amendment to Allen County Code Title 10 (Department of Health) – Article 7 (Tattoo and Body Piercing Ordinance).
- Consider approval of amendment to Allen County Code Title 10 (Department of Health) – Article 4.5 (Allen County Private Sewage Disposal).
- Consider approval of claims for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of December 14, 2018.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.
Allen County does not discriminate because of disability in the admission to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. The Human Resources Director has been designated to coordinate compliance with nondiscrimination requirements contained in Section 35.107 of the Department of Justice regulations. Information concerning the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the rights provided therein, and Allen County's ADA policy is available from the ADA Coordinator. Suggestions on how the County can better meet the needs of persons with disabilities may be submitted to the ADA coordinator at: Human Resources Department, 200 East Berry Street, Suite 380, Fort Wayne, IN 46802, or by phone at (260) 449-7217.