Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2015. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10:00 A.M., Friday, October 2, 2015
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Approval of the minutes of September 25, 2015.
- Approval of addition to the Allen County Code Title 12 (Financial) – Article 207 (CourtCall Fee Fund) on behalf of Allen Superior Court.
- Approval of Bid Award for Bid Reference #17-15 Identity and Wayfinding Signage Master Plan to Universal Sign, Inc. Cost - $207,615.
- Approval of Interlocal Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Indiana Department of Transportation for right of way clearing for Lafayette Center Rd/CR 900 N, Project # 1200115.
- Approval of Warranty Deed for Diebold Rd-South, Clinton Street to Dupont Rd, Project # 1200312.
- Parcel 5 – Taco Bell of America, LLC
- Approval of Contract Extension American Timber Bridge for Highway Department Annual Bid for 2016 Treat Timber Structures at 2015 prices.
- Approval of grant of easement between the Board of Commissioners and Indiana Michigan Power for the Spy Run – Robinson Park Rebuild project.
- Parcel 68A
- Parcel 68B
- Approval of claims submitted for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of October 2, 2015.
- Comments from the Public.
- Motion to Adjourn.