Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2014. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Commissioners’ Legislative Session
10:00 A.M., Friday, July 25, 2014
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Approval of the minutes of July 18th, 2014.
- Presentation of award by Dave Estes, GIS Coordinator.
- Approval of Renewal of Lease Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Recovery Health Systems, Inc.
- Approval of Declaratory Resolution No. 14-07-08-1 of the Allen County Redevelopment Commission and Resolution No. 14-07-17-1 of the Allen County Plan Commission.
- Approval of Declaratory Resolution No. 14-07-08-2 of the Allen County Redevelopment Commission and Resolution No. 14-07-17-02 of the Allen County Plan Commission.
- Approval of Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Clean Fuels National for annual maintenance of fuel tanks on behalf of the Allen County Highway Department.
- Engineering Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and American Structurepoint, Inc. for Adams Centers Rd from SR 930 to I-469, Project # 1200409.
- Warranty Deed and Perpetual Easement for Gump Rd from SR 3 to Coldwater Rd, Project # 03-296
- Parcel 6 – Simon Farms, Inc.
- Warranty Deed for Bass/Flaugh Intersection Improvements, Project # 1200313.
- Parcel 25 – Hofmann
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of July 25th, 2014.
- Comments from the Public.
- Motion to Adjourn.