Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2014. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Commissioners’ Legislative Session
10:00 A.M., Friday, December 19, 2014
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
1. Approval of the minutes of December 12, 2014.
2. Approval of Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and A'viands Food and Service Management for provisions of meals for the Allen County Jail.
3. Approval of Law Enforcement Services Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Town of Grabill for Community Resource Officer on behalf of the Sheriff's Department.
4. Approval of Contractual Services Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Purdue University on behalf of Purdue Extension.
5. Approval of Grant Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and the Indiana Criminal Justice Institute on behalf of Community Corrections.
6. Approval of Hold Over Incumbents.
7. Approval of Service Agreement extension between the Board of Commissioners and Cintas Corporation for an additional twelve (12) months.
8. Approval of Service Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Bercot, Inc for flowmeter installation.
9. Approval of Workers' Compensation Network Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and IOM Health System.
10. Approval of Interlocal Agreement between the Board of Commissioners, Allen County Redevelopment Commission and the City of Fort Wayne concerning Diebold Road Improvements.
11. Approval of Street Acceptance
a. Chapman's Bridge , Section IV
i. Golden Gate Place – Cul-de-sac to North plat line of Section IV – 506'
Total Footage – 506'
b. Ravenswood, Section IV
i. Claret Court – Vinters Way to Cul-de-sac – 668'
ii. Vinters Way – West plat line of Section IV to East plat line of Section IV – 244'
Total Footage – 312'
c. Stratford Forest, Section VI
i. Playwright Trail – West plat line of Section VI to East plat line of Section VI – 610'
ii. Elizabethan Court – Playwright Trail to Cul-de-sac – 229'
iii. Sonet Cove – South Cul-de-sac to North Cul-de-sac – 555'
Total Footage – 1,394'
d. Ravenswood, Section IV
i. Winding Vine Run – South plat line to North plat line of Section IV – 578'
ii. Ironstone Cove – Winding Vine Run to Cul-de-sac – 594'
Total Footage – 1,172'
e. Calera Coves, Section I – Phase II
i. Calera Passage – West plat line to Cul-de-sac – 1,486'
ii. Yalumba Pass – South Plat line to North plat line – 326'
Total Footage – 1,812'
f. The Cove of Twin Eagles
i. Twin Eagles Blvd – West Plat line to East plat line – 1,373'
ii. Ballantyne Trail – Twin Eagles Blvd to Cul-de-sac – 1,442'
iii. Weston Glen Ballantyne Trail to Cul-de-sac – 830'
iv. Gunniston Ridge – Ballantyne Trail to Cul-de-sac – 340'
Total Footage – 3,985
g. Chapman's Bridge, Section IV
i. Golden Gate Place – North plat line to Cul-de-sac – 506'
Total Footage – 506'
12. Approval of Supplemental Agreement # 3 between the Board of Commissioners and Clark Dietz, Inc. for clearing plans and utility coordination for Auburn Rd over Becketts Run, Project # 00-343. Cost - $48,900.00.
13. Approval of list of roads for resubmittal to the Indiana Department of Transportation.
14. Approval of 2014 Mileage Certification.
15. Approval of Sign Requests
a. Tuscany – post "Stop" sign
i. Camoire Cv at Volterra Dr
ii. Sepia Way at Tocchi Cv
iii. Sepia Way at Pentolina Dr
iv. Volterra Dr at Pentolina Dr
v. Pentolina Dr at Gondola
b. Stratford Forest – post "Stop" sign
i. Tudor Place at Henry V Crossing
ii. Henry V Crossing at Desdemona Ct
c. Glen Hollow – post "Stop" sign
i. Synch Ct at Glen Hollow Dr
ii. Mera Cove at Glen Hollow Dr
iii. Glen Hollow Dr at Ridge Crest Crossing
d. Mediterra - post "Stop" sign
i. East Walnut Run at Treviso Cv
ii. Brolio Dr at Teramo Ct
iii. Brolio Dr at Treviso Way
16. Approval of Letter of Intent with Lincoln Financial Group for 457(b)/401(a) services.
17. Approval of Engagement Letter for Arbitrage Rebate Services between the Board of Commissioners and HJ Umbaugh and Associates.
18. Approval of Informed Consent to Legal Representation between the Board of Commissioners and Yasmin Stump Law Group.
19. Approval of appointment to an Ivy Tech Community College Common Construction Wage Committee.
20. Other Business:
21. Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of December 19, 2014.
22. Comments from the Public.
23. Motion to Adjourn.