Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2017. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10:00 A.M., Friday, February 17, 2016
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Presentation of County Civil Service Awards: Elizabeth Howard
- Consider approval of the minutes of February 10, 2017.
- Consider approval of Change Order # 16 for Lafayette Center Rd/CR 900 North, INDOT Des. # 1400605, Contract # R-37393, LPA Project # 1200213. In the amount of $ 86,121.67 (increase)
- Consider approval of Supplemental Easement and Right of Way from the Board of Commissioners to Indiana Michigan Power Company, south of Hathaway Rd and North of Roy Delagrange Ditch on the Pufferbelly Trail.
- Consider approval of the following Bridge Weight Limit Change Postings, the following previously weight limit posted bridges no longer require to be posted due to new bridge construction or rehabilitation.
- Dawkins Rd, Bridge # 187, over Litzenburg Drain, 0.01 mile west of State Line Rd.. Previously posted 10 TON, new bridge construction 2012.
- South Anthony Boulevard, Bridge # 363, over Maumee River, 0.10 mile north of East Berry Street. Previously posted 12 TON, Rehabilitated 2014
- Bull Rapids Rd, Bridge # 401, over Black Creek, 0.01 mile south of Darling Rd. Previously posted 3 TON, New Bridge Construction 2012
- Belle Vista Boulevard, Bridge # 502, over Fairfield Drain, 0.30 mile west of Old Trail Rd. Previously post 13 TON, New Bridge Construction 2015
- Maysville Rd, Bridge # 528, over Bullerman Drain, 0.30 mile south of East State Boulevard. Previously posted 10 TON, Rehabilitated 2016
- Grove Street, Bridge # 548, over Spy Run Creek, 0.10 mile east of Eastbrook Drive. Previously posted 10 TON, Rehabilitated 2016
- Consider approval of Warranty Deed for Washington Center Rd Bridge # 95 over Spy Run Creek, Project # 0100113
- Parcel 2 – Drexel Holdings 1 LLC
- Consider approval of Warranty Deeds for Bass/Kroemer – Clifty Parkway to Thomas Rd, Project # 03-176
- Parcel 18 – Doak
- Parcel 20 – Harrold
- Consider approval of Warranty Deed for Hathaway/Corbin Rds Curve Realignment, Project # 1300110
- Parcel 4 – NWM, Corp.
- Consider approval of Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and A & Z Engineering, LLC for Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans & Rule 5 for road conversions. In the amount of $13,440.00.
- Consider approval of Project Coordination Contract between the Board of Commissioners and Indiana Department of Transportation for funding for the right of way services for Bass Rd from Thomas Rd to Hillegas Rd.
- Consider approval of claims submitted for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of February 17, 2017.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.