Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2016. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10:00 A.M., Friday, September 23, 2016
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Consider approval of the minutes of September 16, 2016.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and East Allen County Schools for use of school resource officers on behalf of the Sheriff's Department.
- Consider approval of Amendment No. 1 to Extended Warranty and Support Services Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and BI Incorporated for electronic monitoring equipment on behalf of Community Corrections.
- Consider approval of Rezoning Petition #VEAS-2016-0002 to vacate one acre of a platted easement on Lot 21 and portion of Lot 20, as recorded in Scotia subdivision Section II Amended.
- Consider approval of Rezoning Petition #REZ-2016-0027 to rezone 34.5 acres on the south side of the 9100 to 9200 blocks of Bass Road from A1/Agricultural to R1/Single Family Residential for an 83 lot single family residential subdivision.
- Consider approval of Rezoning Petition #REZ-2016-0028 to rezone 24.8 acres on the west side of the 13600 to 13700 blocks of Coldwater Road from A1/Agricultural to R3/Multiple Family Residential for a 228 unit multiple family residential development.
- Consider approval of Rezoning Petition #REZ-2016-0029 to rezone 151 acres on the east side of the 700 to 1300 blocks of West Hamilton Road and on the south side of the 11400 to 12500 blocks of Bass Road from A1/Agricultural to R1/Single Family Residential for a 135 lot single family residential subdivision
- Consider approval for Change Order #1 for Pleasant Center Rd, Bid Ref # 10-16, Project # 1300115. Cost - $1,100.00 Increase
- Consider approval of Change Order # 1 and Final for Diebold Rd, Bid Ref # 14-15, Project # 1200312. Cost - $26,715.49 Increase
- Consider approval of Project Acceptance Letter for Diebold Rd, Bid Ref # 14-15, Project # 1200312. Final Contract Amount - $1,240,917.49
- Consider approval of Facility Encroachment Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and CSX Transportation, Inc. for Bass Rd/ Hadley Rd Intersection Improvements, Project # 1200112.
- Consider approval of Sign Request for 35 MPH Speed Limit
- Gump Rd from Lima Rd to Coldwater Rd
- Consider approval of amendment to agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Beers Mallers Backs and Salin for legal services.
- Consider of approval of claims submitted for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of September 23, 2016.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.