Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2017. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10:00 A.M., Friday, December 16, 2016
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Presentation of Civil Service Award: Nina Bosell, Becky Butler, Carrie Pflueger, Kari Pressler, and Angie Salinas.
- Consider approval of the minutes of December 5, 2016.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and ATOS for service enhancement on behalf of the Department of Health.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and MorphoTrust USA to provide biometric identification services on behalf of the Allen County Sheriff's Department.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Drs. Joseph Hansel, Jacqueline Wall and Aaron Kivisto to conduct an evaluation of services offered by Allen County Community Corrections.
- Consider approval of amendment no. 1 to grant agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Indiana Department of Corrections on behalf of Circuit Court.
- Consider approval of Rezoning Petition REZ-2016-0035 to rezone 5.4 acres on the north side of the 12500 block of Old 24 from R1/Single Family Residential to A1/Agricultural to allow the A1 zoning district's permitted and special uses.
- Consider approval for street acceptance for 2016 for the following subdivision:
- Greyhawk – Section 1
- Hendrix Run – South plat line of Section 1 to Page Hill Ct – 0.11 miles
- Hendrix Run – Bass Rd to Page Hill Ct – 0.05 miles
- Page Hill Ct – Hendrix Run to Ease plat line of Section 1 – 0.11 miles
- Page Hill Ct – Hendrix Run to West plat line of Section 1 – 0.10 miles
- Calera – Section 2
- LaFortuna Way – West plat line of Section 2 to Cul-de-sac – 0.06 miles
- Calera Cove – Section 2
- Yalumba Pass – Wingara Way to East plat line of Section 2 – 0.03 miles
- Yalumba Pass – Wingara Way to West plat line of Section 2 – 0.03 miles
- Wingara Way – Yalumba Pass to Cul-de-sac – 0.12 miles
- Consider approval of Mileage Certification for 2016 with a total of 1,307.07 miles.
- Consider approval of Warranty Deeds for the Pufferbelly Trail between Hathaway Road to Gump Rd, Project # 0004707.
- Parcel 3 – Whisper Rock Community Association, Inc.
- Parcel 4 – Goodearth Farms, LLC
- Consider approval of Warranty Deeds for Bass Rd –Phase 1B from Clifty Parkway to Thomas Rd, Project # 03-176.
- Parcel 6 – W. Brown
- Parcel 14 – E. Bogdon
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Memorial Coliseum for use of community corrections work crew.
- Consider approval of ratification of vacation bank request on behalf of the Allen County Highway Department.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Indiana Family and Social Services Administration for vending machine services.
- Consider approval of claims submitted for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of December 16, 2016.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.