Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2014. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Commissioners’ Legislative Session
10:00 A.M., Friday, August 22, 2014
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Approval of the minutes of August 15th, 2014.
- Consider approval of School Resource Officer Agreements between the Board of Commissioners and East Allen County Schools, Northwest Allen County Schools, and Southwest Allen County Schools.
- Consider approval of Contract between the Board of Commissioners and Haller and Colvin, PC for Assistant County Attorney legal services.
- Consider approval of Contract between the Board of Commissioners and Beers Mallers Backs & Salin, LLP for County Attorney legal services.
- Consideration of a Declaratory Resolution Amending the Allen County Professional Sports and Convention Development Area.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of August 22nd, 2014.
- Comments from the Public.
- Motion to Adjourn.