Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2018. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10:00 a.m., Friday, October 12, 2018
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Consider approval of the minutes of October 5, 2018.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and TSE Consulting for consultation services on behalf of Memorial Coliseum.
- Consider approval of technical assistance agreement between the Board of Commissioners, City of Fort Wayne and Purdue Fort Wayne to have Community Research Institute conduct assessment of the outdoor warning siren system.
- Consider approval of Change Order # 1 for Ryan/Bruick Rd from Dawkins Rd to North of Bremer Rd, INDOT Contract # R-37320, LPA Project # 1300313; in the amount of $ 35,471.52 (decrease).
- Consider approval of Agreement for a Design Study between the Board of Commissioners and Engineering Resources, Inc. for Fogwell Parkway from Lafayette Center Rd to Lower Huntington Rd; in the amount of $12,720.00.
- Plat for Signature: Lone Oak Hills Section I.
- Consider approval of claims submitted for payment
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of October 12, 2018.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.
Allen County does not discriminate because of disability in the admission to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. The Human Resources Director has been designated to coordinate compliance with nondiscrimination requirements contained in Section 35.107 of the Department of Justice regulations. Information concerning the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the rights provided therein, and Allen County's ADA policy is available from the ADA Coordinator. Suggestions on how the County can better meet the needs of persons with disabilities may be submitted to the ADA coordinator at: Human Resources Department, 200 East Berry Street, Suite 380, Fort Wayne, IN 46802, or by phone at (260) 449-7217.