Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2014. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Commissioners’ Legislative Session
10:00 A.M., Friday, August 15, 2014
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Approval of the minutes of August 8th, 2014.
- Amendment to Allen County Code Title 10 (Board of Health) – Article 4.5 (Allen County Private Sewage Disposal).
- Rental Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Jack Doheny Rentals for sewer vacuum truck rental on behalf of the Allen County Highway Department.
- Encroachment Agreement for Diebold Road Properties, LLC to place a sign on Park Place Drive off of Diebold Rd.
- Bass/Flaugh Rd Intersection Improvement, Project # 1200313
- Parcel 2 – Bauer
- Sign Requests – requested by Falcon Creek Neighborhood Association
- 30 MPH Speed Limit – Millennium Crossing from Auburn Rd to Hammer Hill Way
- 30 MPH Speed Limit – Falcon Creek Parkway from Coldwater Rd to Hammer Hill Way
- 30 MPH Speed Limit – Hammer Hill Way from Pion Rd to Dakota Drive
- Stop – Hammer Hill Way at Millennium Crossing
- Stop – Old Bostick Rd Parking Lot off of Bostick Rd
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of August 15th, 2014.
- Comments from the Public.
- Motion to Adjourn.