Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2013. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Commissioners’ Legislative Session
10:00 A.M., Friday, December 6, 2013
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Approval of the minutes of Leo-Cedarville Sewer District public hearing and legislative session of November 22nd.
- Public Hearing on proposed repeal and replacement of Allen County Code Title 3 (Zoning Ordinances) – Articles 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Service Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Nyhart for GASB 45 actuarial services on behalf of the Auditor’s Office.
- Bid Award for Bid Reference # 19-13 for Traffic Control Equipment, Signs, and Supplies
- Interlocal Agreement for miscellaneous services and materials between the Board of Commissioners and Town of Zanesville.
- Change Order # 1 for Stonebridge Business Park, Project 1300311. Cost - $17,362.19 (Increase).
- Change Order # 4 for Union Chapel Rd and Auburn Rd Roundabout, Project # 1300311. Cost - $2,970.00 (Increase). Reason for Change: Two pay items required to complete work as shown on the plans were omitted from the list of pay items. Also, in the sections of existing pavement that are to remain in place raised pavement markers exist which required removal and no corresponding pay item.
- Change Order # 5 for Union Chapel Rd and Auburn Rd Roundabout, Project # 1300311. Cost - $10,887.57 (Increase). Reason for Change: In accordance with the special provisions, the contractor was required to replace lime kiln dust with Portland cement, this item is added to compensate the contractor for his expense.
- Appointment to a City of Fort Wayne Common Wage Committee.
- Plat for Approval - Talon’s Reach, Section I.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of December 6th, 2013.
- Comments from the Public.
- Motion to Adjourn.