The Allen County Employee Clinic is:
- Available to employees and dependents covered by County Health Plans
- Staffed with licensed medical professionals
- Located in the Garden Level of Citizens Square, Suite 010
- Confidential (ALL HIPAA rules apply, no medical records/information is shared with your employer)
- By appointment only
- Free for employees enrolled in Plan 1; For those enrolled in Plan 3 or 4, $27.50/visit & $4 for prescriptions
- Available for following types of services:
- Illnesses - sore throat, sinus infection, earache, cold/flu symptoms
- Generic medications used to treat many illnesses/chronic conditions diagnosed at the clinic are available free for Plan 1 participants and for $4 for Plan 3 & Plan 4 enrollees.
- Allergies, Poison Ivy, Rashes
- Minor sprains/strains (non-work related)
- Physicals - preschool, sports, daycare, camps, etc.
- Wellness/Preventive - weight loss, smoking cessation, allergy shots,
- women's health, newsletters
- Health Risk Assessment (HRA) - through Lutheran Health Network - includes blood work, questionnaire, and physician consult