Allen County Code
Allen County Preparedness System
(This section is under construction)
The Allen County Preparedness System is comprised of:
- Threat Hazard Identification Risk Assessment (THIRA) identifies threats and hazards that Allen County faces.
- Mitigation Panning Framework contains plans for mitigating the identified threats and hazards.
- Prevention Planning Framework contains plans for the prevention of threats and hazards.
- Protection Planning Framework contains plans for the protection of people and infrastructure from the threats and hazards.
- Response Planning Framework contains plans for the response to emergency and disaster incidents. The Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP) is part of the Response Framework.
- Recovery Planning Framework contains plans for the recovery of the community following an emergency or disaster incident.
Exec Order 13-02 Adopting the CEMP for Fort Wayne
Exec Order 13-03 Adopting the MHMP for Fort Wayne
Resolution R-13-01 Adopting the MHMP for New Haven