1. Go to https://citizenaccess.acfw.net/citizenaccess/. Note that this website address must be typed in the address bar. You cannot search for this web address through a search engine such as Google.
2. Click on "login" in the upper right-hand corner
3. Enter your contractors license number as your User Name, Enter your contractors pin number as your Password
4. Click on Login. Note that if you receive an error message you may not be a registered user. Please contact the Allen County Building Department at (260)449-7131 for registration.
5. Click on "Account Management" in the upper right-hand corner
6. Under "Login Information" click on "edit"
8. Click Save
9. Scroll to the top of the page and click on the "Building" tab
10. Under "Building" services you may click on
Apply for a permit, Search applications and permits, or Request an inspection
11. Select the permit you want to search or request an inspection. This will be under the heading titled Application Number
12. Click on "Request" for the inspection type
13. Click Request Inspection
14. Scroll to the top of the screen and click on Apply for a permit, Search applications and permits, or Request an inspection to navigate through system