Created: 01 December 2017
Once again this holiday season, the Allen County Solid Waste Management District is offering its free Christmas Tree Recycling Program to residents of Allen County.
This season's program will begin on December 26, 2017 and will end on January 12, 2018. Plastic bags, ornaments and tinsel must be removed from the tree. Wreaths are not accepted.
Trees may be dropped off at the following sites:
- Allen County Highway Garage - 2234 Carroll Road
- Republic Servcies Compost Site - 6231 MacBeth Road (Weekdays 8 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sat. 8 a.m.-12 noon; closed Jan. 1)
- Bio-Solids, Lime & Yard Waste Recycling - 6202 Lake Avenue (Weekdays 8 a.m. -3 p.m.; closed Jan. 1)
- Metea County Park - 8401 Union Chapel Road (9 a.m.-6 p.m. daily)
- New Haven's Jury Park - 1702 Glencoe Blvd. (10 a.m.-8 p.m. daily)
- Meadowbrook School - 1065 Woodmere Drive
- New Haven City Hall - 815 Lincoln Highway East
- Monroeville Compost Site - 200 Utility Drive
For more information, contact the Solid Waste Management District at 449-7878.