Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2018. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10:00 a.m., Friday, April 13, 2018
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Consider approval of the minutes of April 6, 2018. Consider approval of the minutes of April 6, 2018.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and sCube, Inc. for Accela System Analysis.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Nyhart for actuarial services in reviewing clinic use and costs.
- Consider approval of Sign Request for Lima Rd Bridge # 53 over Willow Creek between McComb Rd to Simon Rd – remove Weight Limit – 13 Tons
- Consider approval of Change Order # 1 for Liberty Mills Rd at West County Line Rd in Allen and Whitley County’s, INDOT Project # 1297238, INDOT Contract # R35623, Allen County Project # 05-210; in the amount of $6,688.40 increase.
- Consider approval of Change Order # 2 for Liberty Mills Rd at West County Line Rd in Allen and Whitley County’s, INDOT Project # 1297238, INDOT Contract # R35623, Allen County Project # 05-210; in the amount of $0.00.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of April 13, 2018.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn
Allen County does not discriminate because of disability in the admission to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. The Human Resources Director has been designated to coordinate compliance with nondiscrimination requirements contained in Section 35.107 of the Department of Justice regulations. Information concerning the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the rights provided therein, and Allen County's ADA policy is available from the ADA Coordinator. Suggestions on how the County can better meet the needs of persons with disabilities may be submitted to the ADA coordinator at: Human Resources Department, 200 East Berry Street, Suite 380, Fort Wayne, IN 46802, or by phone at (260) 449-7217.