Annually Assessed Mobile Homes
Click here to learn more about prior changes to the annually assessed mobile home process.
The true tax value of mobile homes assessed under IC 6-1.1-7 (other than mobile homes subject to the preferred valuation method under IC 6-1.1-4-39(b)) as the least of the values determined using the following:
- The National Automobile Dealers Association Guide
- The purchase price of a mobile home if:
- the sale is of a commercial enterprise nature; and
- the buyer and seller are not related by blood or marriage.
- the sale date is within one (1) year prior to subsequent to the January 1 valuation date; or
- Sales data for generally comparable mobile homes
Forms & Important Links