Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2017. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10:00 AM Friday, November 17, 2017
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Consider approval of the minutes of November 3, 2017.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Allen County Redevelopment Commission for transfer of land and upfront financial assistance for downtown boutique hotel project.
- Consider approval of amendments to Allen County Code Title 3 (Zoning Ordinance) in Articles 1 through 5.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and the Indiana Office of Technology for purchase "buy ups" of digital orthoimagery.
- Consider approval of purchase agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Lassus Brothers Oil for unleaded fuel purchases in 2018.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Business Consulting and Collection Services, LLC on behalf of Community Corrections.
- Consider approval of Supplemental Agreement # 1 between the Board of Commissioners and RQAW Corporation for additional geotechnical services for Notestine Rd Bridge # 13 over W F Gorrell Ditch, Project # 0100116; with an additional amount of $3,500.00.
- Consider approval of sign requests for the following:
- Grey Oaks Community Association – "Stop" sign at the intersection of Paperbark Trail and Black Goose Blvd
- Post "Stop" at the intersection of Lortie Rd and Rorick Rd
- Foxwood Association – "Stop" sign at Alamasa Place and Foxwood Passage
- Consider approval of Encroachment Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Palmira Development, LLC for the subdivision sign at the entrance sign off of West Hamilton Rd.
- Consider approval of Interlocal Agreement between the Board of Commissioners for miscellaneous services and materials.
- Town of Leo-Cedarville
- Town of Huntertown
- Consider approval of Project Coordination Contract between the Board of Commissioners and NWM Corporation for improvements to Hathaway Rd and Aslan Passage.
- Consider approval of Change Order # 15 for Gump Road from Lima Road to Coldwater Road. INDOT Contract #R-33252, LPA Project #03-296; in the amount of $0.00.
- Consider approval of Change Order # 31 for Lafayette Center Rd/CR 900 North, in Allen and Huntington County's, Project # 1200213; in the Amount of $4,193.20 (Increase).
- Consider approval of Change Order # 32 for Lafayette Center Rd/CR 900 North, in Allen and Huntington County's, Project # 1200213; in the Amount of $3,360.25 (Increase).
- Consider approval of Change Order # 1 for 2017 concrete street repairs in Pheasant Run Subdivision, Phase III; in the amount of $66,777.20 (Increase).
- Consider approval of Warranty Deed and Quit Claim Deed for River Rd Bridge # 249 over Hamm Interceptor, Project # 0100516.
- Parcel 3 – Chilcote
- Parcel 3A – Bogeyless, LLC
- Consider approval of Warranty Deed for Hathaway/Corbin Improvements project, Project # 1300110.
- Parcel 3 – T. Wells
- Consider approval of Warranty Deeds for Ryan/Bruick Project, Project # 1300313
- Parcel 7 – Lippert Components Manufacturing, Inc.
- Parcel 14 – Fenske Bremer
- Consider approval of transfer of bridges within City of Fort Wayne limits.
- Consider approval of amendment to access and indemnity agreement between the Board of Commissioner and City of Fort Wayne extending period for access to county owned property.
- Consider approval of claims submitted for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of November 17, 2017.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.
Allen County does not discriminate because of disability in the admission to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. The Human Resources Director has been designated to coordinate compliance with nondiscrimination requirements contained in Section 35.107 of the Department of Justice regulations. Information concerning the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the rights provided therein, and Allen County's ADA policy is available from the ADA Coordinator. Suggestions on how the County can better meet the needs of persons with disabilities may be submitted to the ADA coordinator at: Human Resources Department, 200 East Berry Street, Suite 380, Fort Wayne, IN 46802, or by phone at (260) 449-7217.