Read the green Absentee Voter's Bill of Rights included in your mailed ballot package about your rights and responsibilities.
- Personally mark your own ballot
- Check your ballot for 2 sets of initials from the election board (your ballot will not count if these initials are not present)
- If your ballot does not have these initials, request a replacement ballot by calling the Election Board at 260-449-7329
- Complete, sign and date the affidavit on the security envelope (ABS-6)
- Seal the ABS-6 envelope
- Return the ballot before NOON on Election Day by
- Mail or bonded courier
- Hand-delivery to the Election Board office at the Memorial Coliseum 4000 Parnell Ave, Fort Wayne IN 46805
- Hand-delivery to the Clerk's office, Courthouse, 715 S Calhoun St, Fort Wayne IN 46802
- Deliver to a member of your household or your power of attorney so they can return the ballot by mail, courier or hand delivery to the Election Board or Clerk's office
- You can track your mailed ballot on line at indianavoters.com. Click on Visit My Voter Portal, enter your information and find the Absentee Ballot Information.
Look for initials on the back of the ballot card.