The 2021 Annual Report for Allen County was released today by the Board of Commissioners’ Public Information Office.
“The 2021 Annual Report reflects our organization-wide commitment to providing residents with programs and services that promote resiliency, self-sufficiency, and local control, in addition to ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of those who live, learn, work, and play in Allen County,” said the Board of Commissioners.
Highlights of the 20-page comprehensive report include:
- A breakdown of general fund revenues and the distribution of the county general fund budget in 2021;
- The value of commercial and residential building permits in the county topping $2 billion dollars for the first time;
- A review of efforts to enhance economic development in Allen County;
- A recap of some of the major projects undertaken by the county Highway Department;
- Reports from various County elected officials and departments under the direction of the Board of Commissioners;
- The objectives and goals of the Board of Commissioners in 2022; and
- A list of current County elected officials and department heads.
The 2021 Annual Report is dedicated to John Caywood, county building commissioner who passed away on October 17, in recognition of his devotion and commitment to the citizens of Allen County.
The 2021 Annual Report is currently available online at allencounty.us/annual-reports. It will also be distributed to public facilities throughout the community, including county government offices and branches of the Allen County Public Library.