Voter registration forms cannot be processed unless boxes 10, 11, and 12 are completed, and the form is signed and dated.
If you are registering to vote in the State of Indiana for the first time, you are required to provide documentation verifying your name and address.
In that case, please forward a copy of one of the following documents that contains your current name and current address printed on the document:
- Current and valid photo identification, such as your Indiana driver's license
- Current utility bill with your name and address
- Current bank statement with your name and address
- Current Government check with your name and address
- Current paycheck with your name and address
- A government document, other than Voter Registration card, that shows your current name and address
You will receive a Voter Registration card in the mail that will indicate your polling place.
Issued as required by 42 United States Code 15483,
Indiana Code 3-7-33-4.5,
Public Law 209-2003, Section 204.